Prequalification is a joint buyer and seller initiative aimed at simplifying the sourcing process, reducing tendering costs and encouraging on-going supplier performance. The process involves contractors being assessed over a range of quality criteria and then being registered for specific types and sizes of work.
Prequalification is usually done through a third-party assessment company, like Impac or SiteWise, or via a direct questionnaire from the contracting company. In either case, SBS has extensive experience in helping companies complete and pass their prequalification. We can assist with:
- Documentation review and identification of potential gaps
- Completion of questionnaires and templates
- Loading of documentation into third party systems
- Post-evaluation review and improvement recommendations
- Annual recertification assistance